Saturday, July 25, 2009

Class for Week 5

Watching the videos in class has been a nice break from lecture. I understand that the lectures are unavoidable due to the utter lack of time that Summer Semester brings, but it's still nice to get away from it. I would like to take this opportunity to officially apologize to Sister Stokes for dozing off again on Wednesday. I have a very busy schedule and I don't get anywhere near the sleep I need to cope with it all due to homework, insomnia, etc. I bring energy shots, water, and food to keep me focused but sometimes I still slip. Sorry!

Oh, and I LOVED that we got a handout for the dance unit! THANK YOU! It was great to just hear the term, know that I needed to remember it, and put the definition on the paper! GENIUS! Please do this from now 0n!

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed week 5 because of those video breaks. I also like your honesty about dozing off in class and don't worry u r not alone, I also try so hard to stay fully alert and wake in the class but sometimes slip too.

    ReplyDelete